ANOTHER boo boo

So i fell down yesterday and got hurt bad! My lip is all busted up and i knocked 2 of my teeth crooked. We went to the Dr.'s and they said i was fine. I can't eat very good and it still hurts sometimes. Everyone cross thier fingers my teeth can stay until i am big enough for my grown up teeth!


(one front tooth and the one next to it were knocked backwards and we are hoping once the swelling goes down to take him to the dentist. I hope the nerves and roots are fine and they don't die. i can't believe i lost my lil boys precious smile. we are hoping the teeth can remain, crooked, until his adult teeth come in. i would rather have crooked than none at all. we are also hoping it doesnt affect his speech too much either)

1 comment:

meme0531@cox.net said...

my poor little baby...... Meme wishes she could kiss it all better! love you