Beach!

The beach was SO exciting. I found lots of great shells and had fun playing in the sand.
Trace had fun too playing with buckets of water and filling it with sand.

There was lots of sea creatures on the beach this day.
Tons of starfish that were all alive! I think I counted 47.


We thought that these were jellyfish but they are not. They are portugese man o wars. They sting too but it was still alive!

Someones hard hat washed up on shore and inside was a crab. Mom said the hard hat was from one of the off shore oil rigs we saw way far away in the ocean.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Being in Canada, I am not even thinking about the Beach right now but that looks like a whole lot of fun...we are just getting rid of our snow now and starting to take off our big coats.

I can't wait to see what else you are all doing!